Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Influences...

So, I was wandering around a few deviant art pages of a few of my favorites and came across J.Scott Campbell's and an "Influence Map" he had. His artists were selected based on his childhood and teen years when he was trying to find his niche.
 I felt compelled to create one for myself. This self indulging experience actually made me think "What made me the artist I am today and how profound was it on my style?" I spent a decent chunk of time on it so that I didn't feel like I cheated myself and the vision(s) I had sought out to discover.
Please, open this up and take some time to think to yourself... "What made me ME and when am I going to contribute to the next Influence Map made." Also, at the bottom of the page is a link... Download the PSD file... Fill in the blanks!


Browse, NOW!
'Nuff said (Stan Lee)
J.

http://fox-orian.deviantart.com/art/Influence-Map-Template-174550753

No comments:

Post a Comment